Saturday, May 21, 2011

2nd and 3rd Visit

It was already our third visit to Dra. Julio today but let me just go back to what happened on our last visit.
On our second check up, we showed the results of hubby's sperm analysis. And though the result of the morphology was low (it was only 10% while "passing" should be 50%), she told us that it's still okay and maybe it was just timing that we need. Then it was my turn for check up since it was my 12th day. I had tvu and was injected with Pregnyl to somehow schedule the release of the egg. Fast forward, we came back today for our third visit and tvu showed that the egg was released. I was advised to take Duphaston for 30 days to thicken the lining of my uterus if fertilization will occur. I was also informed that since Duphaston may cause delay of my expected visitor, we should not quickly jump to conclusion if ever that happens.
Our next visit is on June 6. We're crossing our fingers to hear some good news by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment